When you provide personal information
We provide personal information in the following cases.
- When you use services provided by our company, request materials, purchase products, etc.
- If you have any inquiry to us.
- When you visit a showroom operated by us.
- When you access a website operated by us.
Purpose of use of the provided personal information
The personal information provided to us will be used for the following purposes.
- When we will contact you by e-mail and telephone.
- When a customer requests catalog materials and we send a catalog.
- Delivery of goods to customers who have purchased our products.
- When we provide our customers who have purchased our products with time and thanks and various information from us by e-mail and direct mail (or postcard).
- When there is a purchase request from the customer and we will respond appropriately.
- When analyzing the status of websites based on access log information.
※ The information obtained in the access log cannot identify a specific individual by itself.
- If you want to post in the introduction results, customer voice, etc.
※ When posting in the introduction results, customer comments, etc., we will explain the posting range in advance and post it with your consent.
- In addition, we will use personal information within the scope necessary for our business, on the premise of strictly observing the Personal Information Protection Law.
Provision of information to third parties
The provided personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without the prior consent of the individual. However, personal information will be provided to third parties without the consent of the customer only in the following cases.
- When disclosure of personal information is required by law.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution, a local public entity, or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in performing the affairs specified by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the person concerned, it will not interfere with the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of exerting it.
- When we determine that it is necessary to secure the rights of the customer or our company.
- When outsourcing the handling of personal information to the extent necessary for business execution.
Example: When customer information is written on a slip to be delivered to the delivery company.
Disclosure / correction / deletion of personal / corporate information (Suspension of use)
Customers who manage personal information at our company can make the following requests by our prescribed procedure.
- Request to disclose personal information held by our company
- Request for correction of personal information held by our company
- Request to delete your personal information held by us